Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The term is also used to describe the science that deals with the causes of cancerous conditions. Oncologists deal with the prevention, diagnosis of cancer. There are a large number of cancer conditions, which vary in incidence, different forms of treatment and prognosis.
1) teleconsultation is a one-time service consisting of issuing an opinion with recommendations based on the medical records to date and the questions asked. No email correspondence is expected as part of this service. It is possible to issue prescriptions and make further recommendations. An electronic version of the documentation is sent to the patient’s designated e-mail.
2) teleportation service is possible only for the following cancers:
3) It is recommended to send previous test results and medical records in your possession. Files should be archived as a single file (e.g., zip format.) secured by a password. The password for the documentation should be sent by separate email. Please send a contact number for teleconsultation.
For the best and most accurate advice, please attach the following files:
4) in addition to the consultation, it is advisable to send an oncology consultation questionnaire
6) please send the order, oncology consultation questionnaire, and documentation along with the fee confirmation to: email@example.com
Data to pay for the service:
Hipermedica Centrum Medyczne Sp. z o.o.
Aleja Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 94/U5, 02-777 Warsaw
Account no: 28 1090 1043 0000 0001 5255 7873
IBAN: PL28 1090 1043 0000 0001 5255 7873
SWIFT code: WBKPPLPPXXX